Artemis Center has served more than 95,000 victims of domestic violence and their children through crisis intervention, safety planning, education, and support. Artemis Center empowers victims of domestic violence to make decisions and choices that will establish and maintain safety for themselves and their children. By working collaboratively with other community services, Artemis Center advocates are able to coordinate needed services. Additionally, community education and advocacy programs help to create community best practice responses to victims of domestic violence.
All Artemis Center services are provided free to victims of domestic violence and their children. Services include:
- 24-hour Domestic Violence Hotline, 222-SAFE (7233)*
- Crisis intervention and supportive services
- Assistance with the legal process
- Children’s therapy program
- Support/education groups
- Referrals to Crime Victims Compensation and other community resources
- Workplace Safe from Domestic Violence Program
- Community education
*Artemis Center advocates answer the line Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.